THE BLUE LAGOON & NORTHERN LIGHTS (Admission incl.)
The Blue Lagoon and Northern Lights
Start the day with a visit at one the wonders of the world, the Blue Lagoon. The mineral rich waters offer a unique and first-hand experience of Iceland's plentiful geothermal springs. The warm waters offer a perfect way to relax and reflect upon the natural beauty of this island and is a must see when traveling to Iceland.
There will be short time interval after returning to Reykjavik and before the northern lights tour starts. Therefore we highly recommend our customers to have dinner at the blue lagoon before heading out for a night of northern lights search.
The northern lights tour will start at
21:00 From October 15th to March 14th
22:00 From August 23rd to October 14th and then again from March 15th to April 15th
22:30 from April 16th to April 25th
The Aurora are both wonderfully mysterious and magical, and once seen never forgotten. Simply put, nothing says “Icelandic Winter” like the idea of hunting for the Northern Lights. Our expert operational team has decades of experience analysing weather patterns. We carefully review on a daily basis the cloud forecast and the Northern Lights forecast. We never set off unless we think we have a good chance of spotting them, meaning we have a high success rate.
For an unforgettable experience, join our tour and step aboard one of our new buses, fully equipped with WiFi connected computer tablets for each guest. The tablets provide you with a continuous stream of relevant information along the journey with a GPS synced Audio Guide, available with a choice of 10 languages. Along the tour our local hosts will make your experience comfortable and are happy to answer any questions you might have about our peculiar country. In each seat you will also find a USB outlet to charge any of your devices.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 2 years|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
- Free Wi-Fi and USB-charger for each seat
- Admission to the Blue lagoon
- Silica mud mask
- Use of towel
- 1st drink of your choice in the Blue Lagoon
- Hotel pick up from your accommodation in Reykjavik
Northern Lights Hunt
- Knowledgeable Northern Lights & Stars guide
- Free use of camera tripod (please note, we only have a few and many people come on the tours, if you own please bring it along)
- Free use of astronomical telescope, for moon and stargazing
- Photo memory of you and the northern lights (when aurora can be seen)
- Instructions about how to set up your camera to capture northern lights and the night sky
- Northern Lights Guarantee – see the lights or come again for free!
- Hotel drop off to your accommodation in Reykjavik.
For the In-Bus-Audio-Guide: Bring your own headphones. Otherwise headphones are available for purchase in every bus from our hosts.
For your comfort: Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so be prepared for all weather conditions. Waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, and warm socks/waterproof shoes are recommended.
For the Blue Lagoon: Bring a swimsuit.
- We are working with Iceland´s most talented Northern lights hunters to find the best places every night.
- It is never a guaranteed that we will see northern lights, however, we do our best to maximize our chances by picking the best locations.
- Since it is never guaranteed to see aurora, we will make sure you get the chance to see them. In the event of a unsuccessful hunt, we offer you the chance to re-book as many times as needed until you partake in a successful northern lights hunt. You can continue to do this within a 2 year period of going on the first hunt.
- If the Northern Lights portion of this tour is canceled due to weather and you don't have an opportunity to participate in a subsequent tour, the northern lights portion of the tour will be refunded or on another day.